We take the privacy of our readers seriously. We are discussing below the privacy policies we
we suggest you read the privacy policies of each website when you visit them.
What information does the website collect?
We collect only those information you provide directly to us:
You don't have to give us your information in order to view the content of our website. However,
when you register to receive information from us, you will have to provide us with information
that may include the following:
– Contact information: name and email address
– Username and password
– The information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features
– Search queries conducted on the website and
correspondence you send to us.
– Information automatically collected when you visit and interact with the website
There is information that we collect when you visit our website. It can include:
– Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address
– Your operating system and browser type
– The web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you visit our website
– Activities within community discussions
– Web pages and advertisements that you view
– Links that you click on within our website
– Your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your
– Aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing
– Standard server log information; and
– Information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and similar
We may access your information from third-party sources such as Google Analytics
Demographics and Interest Reporting, social networking sites, databases, online marketing
firms, and ad targeting firms.
How do we use the information that we collect?
We may use the information that is collected to communicate with you using email service. We
can communicate about promotional offers, website, information about your account, newsletter,
and so on.
We offer our readers free access to our content. To compensate, we display ads on our
website. These ads are targeted based on your information. We may use information collected
by cookies, web beacons, and other sources, we may use demographic data or information
about your online activities or interests to display targeted advertising that may be relevant to
To maintain a good discussion forum, we pull our details from community discussions.
We also use your information to fulfill your requests for products, services, and information.
We may even use the details we collect to check, monitor, and analyze the use of our website,
functionality of our website, and to design our website to better cater our readers.
We may even collect the data to enforce our website's terms and conditions on our readers.
This will help us protect our rights and those of our readers.
When you use our website, you agree to the use of your details in the ways mentioned above.
We give a lot of importance to your privacy. We do not disclose your details to anyone.
However, we may share the details of our readers under certain circumstances such as:
– We may share your details with third parties to help us develop content, services, and
advertising that we hope you will find of interest. We will stress on the point that we do not share
contact information with any third parties that advertise on our website unless you agree to do
– We may employ third parties to maintain our website and other services. These services may
include database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing,
and email and text message distribution.
– We may use your details when our company merges with another company or there is a
similar corporate transaction.
– To maintain order in our website, we may use your details during the investigation, prevent any
illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety or
other rights and interests of any person, violations of our website’s Terms and Conditions, or as
otherwise required by law.
– We may share information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, judicial
proceedings, court orders, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or
exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
Deactivating your account
Our website allows you to deactivate your account anytime you want to. You may also delete
any details that you do not want to have in your account. Please note that we may keep a copy
of the content and deactivated the account for our compliance purpose.
When you deactivate your account, your account is disabled however, your public comments
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Some information about you is automatically collected using cookies and other tracking
technologies. You can change your browser settings to make your browser reject cookies or
accept them. You can also make the browser notify you when cookies are set.
Do Not Track
We do not respond to any do not track signals as we do not have a uniform technological
standard set up for this purpose
If you decide to share information with us and you would like to edit it any time, you can simply
drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please the name of the website and
the info you would want to amend.
Confidentiality and security
We have limits when it comes to accessibility of your data by our employees and service
providers. We also have adopted commercially reasonable physical, technical, and
administrative procedures to help protect information about you from misuse, loss, and
Children under 13
Our website is designed to even service users aged 13 and older. However, you can use this
website after permission and under the supervision of your guardian or parent.
track of this page on a regular basis.